Ultra Pro Speed Compound - powerful defect removal & intense gloss
Meguiar’s M110 Mirror Glaze Ultra Pro Speed Compound is the next evolution in advanced cutting compounds.
Formulated with professional body shops and detailers in mind, it delivers a fast, heavy cut and high gloss depth of shine at the same time. This advanced auto body compound has a long work cycle and is capable of removing up to 1,200 grit sanding marks while delivering an extremely high gloss finish. This advanced formula wipes off easily with virtually no dust or sling and is safe and effective when working by hand, dual action polisher or rotary buffer. Available in 32 oz and 1 gallon sizes.
Product selection for compounding and polishing
Compounds and polishes come in a variety of configurations. Choosing one depends on your workflow, severity of defects, and type of paint. Compounds are used for severe defect removal. Cleaner/polishes are used for moderate defects and gloss enhancement, all at once. Polishes are used as a follow up step after compounding.
Meguiar’s M110 Mirror Glaze Ultra Pro Speed Compound is the perfect choice to remove severe defects from paint when using a DA polisher.
· This professional grade cleaner works with the latest high-tech abrasives to provide maximum cut with incredible gloss.
· It’s ideal for professional detailers using DA polishers, like Meguiar’s MT300 Dual Action Polisher with either foam or microfiber discs, but it still works great on rotary polishers with wool or foam pads.
· Works great on those softer, more sensitive paints that are more prone to swirling and hazing.
· For the absolute best results, follow Pro Speed Compound with Meguiar’s M210 Mirror Glaze Ultra Pro Finishing Polish to obtain show car swirl-free results.
· If working with cured paint, finalize with a long-lasting protectant like Meguiar’s M27 Mirror Glaze Pro Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Sealant or Meguiar’s M21 Mirror Glaze Synthetic Sealant 2.0.